Auto Import products nightly
- keyboard_arrow_rightAuto import products
- keyboard_arrow_rightManually import products
- keyboard_arrow_rightManually import postage
- keyboard_arrow_rightChoose the supplier
- keyboard_arrow_rightChoose the category(s)
- keyboard_arrow_rightChange anytime
- keyboard_arrow_rightAuto adjust supplier prices
- keyboard_arrow_rightProducts editable in store
- keyboard_arrow_rightManually add products
It's easy to use AutoStock
Autostock is our product importer. It will import products, product categories, and shipping prices from your chosen Dropshipper into your Newpurple shop. Better still once set-up it does this every night without any further action needed from you.
Setting it up is easy, simply choose your supplier, choose the product categories to import, choose a price markup from your buying price and click save. After that the site does the import each and every night for you.
- done Choose any supplier
- done Change anytime
- done Can import from 1 supplier at a time
When changing supplier any products imported from the old supplier will be removed.
- done Choose all categories
- done Choose specific categories
When choosing a category with sub-categories, the sub-categories will automatically be selected
Any sub-categories can be de-selected
If choosing just sub-categories, these will be imported as a top level category
If a previously imported category is un-selected it's products will be removed
- done Add price markups to products
- done Markups are a percentage value
- done Markups based on imported price range
Base product prices are what the supplier sells their products for. The Price Markup page allows you to add any charges you might incur (such as VAT) plus add a profit margin onto the imported prices automatically.
These markups are done by adding a percentage value onto the base prices. You may add up to 5 different markups based upon a products price range.
- done Import products anytime
- done Import Postage anytime
- done Product are also auto imported overnight
Postage options are set to match a suppliers. The prices are marked over the supplier sites to include Paypal fees and if needed VAT. The aim is to try to make the prices as neutral as possible
Postage options and values are fully editable any time via the store postage page
View the Suppliers that your new site will have access to
View our templates & get started building your site